Monday, January 19, 2009

It's 5:30 in the morning!!!!

Since I seem to have all the time in the world, I decided to do some googling on perhaps some unique new cyber-esque clothing. Interestingly enough, I ran into an online shop called Intrigue Boutique. Aside from the fetish costumes, shoes, lingerie, swimwear, and adult toys, they carried some nice cyber and clubwear brands that I was familiar with. They carry brands that I have personally liked such as: Cyber Spirit and Pen & Lolly. It also listed that they carried Adjamiba, but no items could be found. (I was bummed because I really love Adjamiba's fur accessories!)

I found a very beautiful corset by Vollers. Prior to this, I have never heard of Vollers, but after scanning through their corsets on Intrique Boutique, I fell in love! This is my favorite, an Antique Sage corset selling for $273.25. (Keep in mind though, original prices are in pounds.)


And I've always loved Cyber Spirit's trousers! Of course made in varying colors:


I'm a big fan of skirts and I just love these skirts by Pen & Lolly in black or white! The furry legwarmers are also so cute! The whole set is for only $104.08!!


It's hard to find some unique cyber, clubwear. I seem to find the same things over and over but every now and then, I can run into something different!

Could you find something among these 3 brands that I like in particular? Or have you seen any other brands that are just a little different from most?

In addition to official homepages, several of them have myspaces pages or an alternative.
Please check them out!
Adjamiba on blogger!
Cyber Spirit on myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment